JONES’EN BBQ BURGER
Are you tired of burgers that just fall flat? You know, just a pile of meat with NO FLAVOR!
Have you had your fill of listening to the same stories from some high-end fancy pants “chef” telling you “we like to let the natural flavor of the meat shine.” BULL SH*T!
News flash, we’re not cavemen! What do you think seasoning and sauces were created for? They’re for making meat magnificent. And we’re not talking about just any sauce. We’re talking “addicted to the best” Jones’en BBQ SAUCE!
So if you want to treat your burger-loving taste buds to a mouthwatering, tongue-tingling sweet-and-savory flavor carnival, this recipe is for you!
- 1lb ground beef or ground turkey.
- 1T kosher salt
- ½ T cracked black pepper
- 4oz Jones’en BBQ Sauce
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Place beef into a large mixing bowl. Fold in salt, pepper, Jones’en BBQ Sauce and garlic. Portion beef and form into patties, slightly thinner at the middle for even cooking.
- Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. (See chart below for recommended cooking times)
- Last min of cook time, top with cheesy bacon relish until melted